It’s easy to avoid your personal problems when you’re consumed with and focused on your business only, but it’s a recipe for disaster. When your life at home is rocky and uncertain there is simply no way you can be 100% effective in your business and professional life.
Wassim Dabboussi is a speaker, mindset and business coach, and has over 20 years experience in sales, marketing and running businesses. He’s the creator of the Life Mastery Hacks for Men Facebook group where he’s passionate about empowering fathers and husbands to reignite their passion in their marriages and become the top influencers in their children’s lives.
On this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur podcast, Corey and Wassim talk about the correlation between contribution and business growth, the moment that Tony Robbins completely changed his life, his advice for how to deliver value to your customers and clients, and why he employs humans to communicate on his behalf instead of automation.
- How to create a win-win outcome for your clients and your business every single time.
- Why your family and personal relationships are directly connected to your success in business.
- How to create systems and automation without losing the personal touches.
- And so much more…
“If I feel I’m not adding enough value, that means I’ve got to get myself better because I know my customers and clients can see the value but if I doubt myself, I use that as a drive to better myself and not to step back.”– Wassim Dabboussi
Resources Mentioned During This Episode:
- Join Corey’s Private Facebook Group: www.myfbgroup.com
Subscribe To The Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREoniTunes
- Spotify: https://bit.ly/TREonSpotify
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREonGoogle
- Stitcher: https://bit.ly/TREonStitcher
- iHeartRadio: https://bit.ly/TREoniHeart
- Youtube: https://bit.ly/TREonYouTube
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/TREonFacebook
Connect With Wassim Dabboussi: