As entrepreneurs, it’s all too easy to get so far ahead of yourself that you end up waking up some days wondering what the heck you’re actually doing. When you start to feel out of balance, it’s important to check in with yourself and have the hard conversations.
Lisa McClanahan is the Founder of the Greater Grounds Coaching Organization, has over 30 years experience as a transformational coach and her mission is to encourage and empower individuals and communities to walk through change, by grounding them in their true identity and purpose.
On this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur podcast, Corey and Lisa start off by diving deep into her philosophies on life, purpose and authenticity, her story of giving up a 6 figure income and corporate job to give back to her family and community, and her advice for entrepreneurs that want to build a business with purpose.
- How important it is to check in on your progress from a big picture perspective on a regular basis.
- How to create a business around what you love so that it never feels like work.
- What to do when you want to get ahead without having to spend any money.
- And so much more…
“Why don’t you step into your story? Don’t be afraid to share the messes. Don’t be afraid to share the successes.” – Lisa McClanahan
Resources Mentioned During This Episode:
- Join Corey’s Private Facebook Group: www.myfbgroup.com
Subscribe To The Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREoniTunes
- Spotify: https://bit.ly/TREonSpotify
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREonGoogle
- Stitcher: https://bit.ly/TREonStitcher
- iHeartRadio: https://bit.ly/TREoniHeart
- Youtube: https://bit.ly/TREonYouTube
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/TREonFacebook
Connect With Lisa McClanahan: