When someone offers to share the secret to happiness and abundance in this life, you turn off all distractions and listen up.
Tabitha Christopher is a certified health coach, author of multiple books that help you boost your self-esteem, and she’s focused on empowering leaders of family, business and community to become super balanced through self-care. Her passion is to empower 1 million families worldwide to heal broken relationships and become better communicators.
On this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur podcast, Corey and Tabitha dive deep right away starting with what she learned from almost having a heart attack at 21 even though she was a super fit athlete at the time, and how her life experiences set her up for success later on in life. This episode is full of inspiration that will get you through any road block!
- Why it’s so important to focus on legacy no matter what stage of the game you’re in.
- How to get your customers to become loyal to you over any possible competitor.
- What it actually takes to live a life better than you ever believed you could.
- And so much more…
“Wherever you are right now, you have a powerful tool in the palm of your hands to create incredible, magnificent influence on those that you may never get to meet in the flesh.” – Tabitha Christopher
Resources Mentioned During This Episode:
- Join Corey’s Private Facebook Group: www.myfbgroup.com
Subscribe To The Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREoniTunes
- Spotify: https://bit.ly/TREonSpotify
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREonGoogle
- Stitcher: https://bit.ly/TREonStitcher
- iHeartRadio: https://bit.ly/TREoniHeart
- Youtube: https://bit.ly/TREonYouTube
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/TREonFacebook
Connect With Tabitha Christopher: