Investing money in digital advertising is a risky proposition when you don’t know what you’re doing… and as it turns out it’s still a risky proposition even after you’ve generated hundreds of millions of dollars through paid traffic!
Maxwell Finn is a top rated entrepreneur and advertising genius with multiple “2 Comma Club” awards for generating over $1Million in revenue from a single Clickfunnels sales funnel, and he’s the Cofounder and President of Unicorn Innovations, a customer acquisition agency that has generated hundreds of millions in traceable revenue through online paid traffic for some of the world’s largest brands.
On this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur podcast, Corey and Max get into the truth behind success, the future of the traditional career path and retirement, and why entrepreneurship was the only way for him since the beginning. Max also shares his insights into the future of Facebook and where he sees digital advertising going if (and when) Facebook fails.
- What to keep in mind when you’re buying courses and learning from other entrepreneurs and instructors online.
- Which trends and market factors to focus on as technologies continue to change the future of digital advertising.
- What 3 things are more important than any particular advertising strategy you could implement.
- And so much more…
“Failure is a path to success because it means you’re trying new things, experimenting, testing and pushing your boundaries.”– Maxwell Finn
Resources Mentioned During This Episode:
- Join Corey’s Private Facebook Group: www.myfbgroup.com
Subscribe To The Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREoniTunes
- Spotify: https://bit.ly/TREonSpotify
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/TREonGoogle
- Stitcher: https://bit.ly/TREonStitcher
- iHeartRadio: https://bit.ly/TREoniHeart
- Youtube: https://bit.ly/TREonYouTube
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/TREonFacebook
Connect With Maxwell Finn: