Are you a young entrepreneur interested in learning more ways to become successful? Trevor Oldham from PodcastingYOU shares his story of getting started at 8 years old, and what he’s doing today to create real change in the world on this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur Podcast with Corey Benschop.
3 Main Takeaways:
- It’s important to make “giving back” part of your business plan.
- Podcasting is a booming industry right now and you should try to be a guest on as many shows as possible in your industry.
- Never let a failure stop you from chasing your dreams. There’s always a way to pivot and move forward.
⏱️ TIMESTAMPS ⏱️
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:25 – Welcome to the show Trevor Oldham!
- 2:15 – How Trevor became an entrepreneur at a young age.
- 7:15 – The most interesting thing he did before graduation.
- 8:15 – We dig deeper to find out what motivated Trevor.
- 9:48 – How he’s giving back to the community.
- 11:45 – What’s the big goal in your life?
- 13:45 – What Trevor looks for before starting a business.
- 16:55 – Step by step how to be a guest on podcasts.
- 26:37 – 4 reasons why you want to be a guest on podcasts.
- 32:50 – Listen if you’re afraid to give your best secrets away.
- 35:50 – Perils & Pearls.
- 42:20 – A practice that will make you more creative.
- 44:00 – How to get in touch with Trevor.
- 45:25 – Trevor’s last piece of advice.
Want To Be A Guest?
Apply to be a guest on the show here: https://apply.therisingentrepreneur.com