Are you a young entrepreneur frustrated with how long it’s taking to build your empire? Tyler Carlston, a 23 year old entrepreneur that is completely self-started, shares his stories of struggle and triumph during his early stages of being in business and also about his plans to dominate the mortgage industry with his company Mortgage Accelerated, on this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur Podcast with Corey Benschop!
3 Main Takeaways:
- Sometimes the traditional path isn’t meant for everyone. It’s ok to be yourself and create your own path.
- Never stop taking action because that’s exactly when your competitor will pass you.
- Be consistent with your schedule and always make time to enjoy your life.
⏱️ TIMESTAMPS ⏱️
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:53 – Welcome to the show, Tyler Carlston!
- 2:24 – Tyler has a dream of being a proud RV owner one day.
- 6:48 – He got into entrepreneurship at 15 as a graphic designer.
- 11:44 – Highschool ended so Tyler went to college, but hated it.
- 13:21 – After dropping out of college, he bounced from job to job.
- 15:35 – Tyler went back to school to take a class on business and the entrepreneurial bug came back.
- 17:47 – He finally quit his job and went all in on his agency.
- 20:12 – Tyler invested in a mentor and is slowly growing.
- 23:12 – Time is something you can never get back.
- 25:40 – What does success mean to you?
- 26:07 – Listen to this if you have ADD or ADHD.
- 28:55 – Listen to this if you’re having trouble getting the results that you want.
- 32:35 – Tyler is excited about Facebook ads right now for the mortgage space.
- 34:41 – This is why it’s important to stay on top of your industry.
- 37:22 – Tyler’s top tips for creating leads online.
- 40:15 – A podcast is a great way to build your brand.
- 41:35 – This is how Tyler balances work and life.
- 47:30 – Tyler’s last piece of advice.
Want To Be A Guest?
Apply to be a guest on the show here: https://apply.therisingentrepreneur.com