Is your entrepreneurial journey taking you on a spiritual path as well? Richard Gomez from Rebel Leads (a white label advertising agency) and The Biblical Entrepreneur (his blog) chats with us today about his journey of entrepreneurship and how he’s turning to God to help him run advertising online for his clients across many different niches, on this episode of The Rising Entrepreneur Podcast with Corey Benschop!
3 Main Takeaways:
- The Law of Attraction is real and works when you incorporate true belief in yourself.
- God works in mysterious ways and apparently he knows how to run Facebook ads.
- Branding is taking place in your online advertising whether you’re aware of it or not.
- www.RebelLeads.com for white label services
- @RichardGomez on social media
⏱️ TIMESTAMPS ⏱️
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:54 – Welcome to the show, Richard Gomez!
- 1:56 – This is how the Law of Attraction actually works.
- 6:06 – Richard was born in Richland, Wa and he always wanted to be rich.
- 7:40 – During his entrepreneurial journey, Richard went from running a bar to working at an elementary school.
- 9:35 – He started building an agency after he quit his job with zero savings.
- 12:22 – “White labelling” is a great way to build a business.
- 13:15 – Richard credits God for how he was able to manage so many niches with his agency.
- 16:50 – Check this out if you want to learn how to run FB ads.
- 18:05 – Don’t sell the advertising, sell the leads.
- 19:20 – Everything about the digital landscape excites Richard.
- 22:43 – The whole world changes when you become a marketer.
- 24:30 – Money is not wasted on advertising when you focus on branding.
- 26:43 – Richard manages his business and his family by developing routines.
- 29:40 – You have to do what you can do when you can do it.
- 32:32 – Focus on the little wins.
- 33:20 – Richard’s final piece of advice.
- 35:30 – Where to find Richard online to connect.
Want To Be A Guest?
Apply to be a guest on the show here: https://apply.therisingentrepreneur.com